- We try to make sure that the content on this website is accurate and safe to use, but you browse at your own risk.
- We have no responsibility for the content of external websites.
- If you sign up to our email newsletter we promise not to give or sell your details to anyone else (unless it’s for legal reasons, which is highly unlikely); we won’t bombard you with emails, and you can unsubscribe from our mailing list whenever you want. We’ll only send you things relevant to Cambridge Chorale.
- Occasionally we may use ‘cookies’ - little files stored on your computer - to help us improve our website and the service we provide. All computers have the ability to decline cookies - this can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies.
- Sometimes we may gather information about your computer for our services. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve it.
- Cambridge Chorale is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
- We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy - please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is 15 St Thomas’s Square, Cambridge CB1 3TG.